Green leaves to give your condolence
Green leaves to give your condolences. A tree planted in honor of the memory of the deceased person.
What does the adoption of your tree include?
- A photograph of the planted tree marked with the name of the honored person on a biodegradable template.
- Planting coordinates and geolocation.
- Digital donation certificate in memory of the deceased person.
- Digital letter with information about your tree and the communities that planted it.
- You can also download our app to see its location and photos updated every six months for three years, during which time the indigenous communities will take care of it for you, after this period of time your tree will be strong enough to keep growing on their own in the most important tropical forest on the planet.
Remember:It is a single payment for the adoption of your tree and their care for 36 months.
Note: if you want an invoice, you must request it within the same month of the adoption of the tree.The information on your trees will arrive in an estimated time of 5-10 business days.